Saturday, July 02, 2005
[武] - warrior
I came across this beautiful shot by chance when I was browsing www.Flickr.com for some photo inspiration. I was searching for photos containing "Japan" and "Zen" tags, when I found this French photographers' collection.
His other photos are also very ecstatic, not only about Japan. He seems to be a world traveller and he has quite a few collection of panoramic view of cities in the world.
The black engraving on red wood is very inspiring for a word like "Bu" from Bushido, don't you think? :)
His other photos are also very ecstatic, not only about Japan. He seems to be a world traveller and he has quite a few collection of panoramic view of cities in the world.
The black engraving on red wood is very inspiring for a word like "Bu" from Bushido, don't you think? :)
Comments:
<< Home
Thank you very much for all these compliments! I am amazed that my pictures are being dissimenated all over the internet :-)
Cheers!
Post a Comment
Cheers!
<< Home




