For roman characters' lyrics of "Subaru", go to my previous post here

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Next Course Starts in Jan

I just checked with my Japanese school today, they have postponed again my B3 class to Jan 17.

I hope I won't forget all my B1 and B2 by that time! It's always like that in languages. You just have to keep on practicing it.

Besides, I'll spend the most part of the first 3 weeks of the cours away in Chiang Mai for 2 consecutive meditation retreats.

Well, I just have to try to catch up. It's very easy to lose sight of your real goal in life, or for every life threreafter this one. I hope I don't have to keep remind myself what I am here on earth for.

My long term mission is to get enlightened. And that should remain my top priority. I've spent countless lives studying many languages already. Skipping my first 3 weeks language course should be just fine.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?