Wednesday, November 30, 2005
My Sensei, my classmates & me
Finally, the photos of my latest class, M2, or intermediate level Japanese at Soo Soo Too (Thai-Japan Technological Co-operation Association). :)
We really had a blast in this class! Well, final exam is coming up. Minna-san, gambarimashoo ne. :)





I wish I had more time this semester to study. But it is certainly not easy to do a Ph.D., teach a master's, do a religious study and take up a fourth language at the same time! But I'm going to try my best! Gambarimasu!
Sensei, sorewa hontoo ni iroiro osewa ni narimashita. :)
We really had a blast in this class! Well, final exam is coming up. Minna-san, gambarimashoo ne. :)





I wish I had more time this semester to study. But it is certainly not easy to do a Ph.D., teach a master's, do a religious study and take up a fourth language at the same time! But I'm going to try my best! Gambarimasu!
Sensei, sorewa hontoo ni iroiro osewa ni narimashita. :)


