Thursday, December 01, 2005
Chan Bara
Based on the ancient samurai's swordmanship and fueled by the popularity of manga, Chanbara is now a famous sports among youngsters in Japan.
Here in Thailand I had a chance to help coach the Japanese kindergarten kids in the annual Japanese cultural show held recently at AUA. It was quite a big event presided by the Japanese Ambassador himself.
I used to write a bit about Chanbara in my other blog, you can go there but you might have to search for it by scrolling down the pages at www.xanga.com/sukumvit/ :)

Here in Thailand I had a chance to help coach the Japanese kindergarten kids in the annual Japanese cultural show held recently at AUA. It was quite a big event presided by the Japanese Ambassador himself.
I used to write a bit about Chanbara in my other blog, you can go there but you might have to search for it by scrolling down the pages at www.xanga.com/sukumvit/ :)




