Saturday, March 18, 2006
Inkstone and brush / 硯と筆
I was in a dissertation-writing mode lately so this photo seems appropriate! :)
Not only that, today I had dinner with Mrs. Wakako, my Japanese brush painting teacher at Zen restaurant on Thonglor near our place. We had a great time. She is always kind to me and makes sure I eat a lot. Actually, I think I overate (again!). So, sayonara, my diet!
There is also a Japanese proverb that says the brush is mightier than the sword. When I could find my Kanji proverb book, I'll post it here again.
I'd better go back to do a few more things on my dissertation before my bed time meditation. Soredewa, mata! :)
Not only that, today I had dinner with Mrs. Wakako, my Japanese brush painting teacher at Zen restaurant on Thonglor near our place. We had a great time. She is always kind to me and makes sure I eat a lot. Actually, I think I overate (again!). So, sayonara, my diet!
There is also a Japanese proverb that says the brush is mightier than the sword. When I could find my Kanji proverb book, I'll post it here again.
I'd better go back to do a few more things on my dissertation before my bed time meditation. Soredewa, mata! :)



