Wednesday, April 18, 2007
大仏 Daibutsu, Giant Buddha, 1919
In an almost dreamlike set of nostalgic Japan's photos, circa the time my great grandpa was there, I like the ones showing Dai Butsu the most.
The way the sunlight gently falls on Daibutsu is really special. I simply do not have words proper enough to describe it.
I wonder whether the weather would look fine like this, too, the day my great-grandpa went to Kamakura in his days. I'm sure he must have been there more than once because he spent around 20 years altogether in Japan!
The way the sunlight gently falls on Daibutsu is really special. I simply do not have words proper enough to describe it.
I wonder whether the weather would look fine like this, too, the day my great-grandpa went to Kamakura in his days. I'm sure he must have been there more than once because he spent around 20 years altogether in Japan!



